CBSE AS A BOARD ADVOCATES THE FOLLOWING
1. To develop holistic individuals through co-scholastic school based evaluation
2. To instill values through an integrated curricular approach
3. Innovations in teaching – learning methodologies by devising students friendly and students centered
4. Skill learning by adding job-oriented and job-linked inputs
WHAT IT TAKES TO REACH THERE?
★ Logical Resoning
★ Critical Thinking
★ Knowledge in Comprehension
★ Problem-solving skills
★ Analytical Skills
PERSONALIZED TEACHING TARGETTED TO OVERALL DEVELOPMENT
1. Children at NALANDA are continuously and comprehensively tested in different areas to have a better edge over others
2. NALANDA helps students to explore their potential through various activities and experiences they gain help them develop life skills.
3. Students acquire skills and knowledge in a stress-free environment and rise to the occasion as per their potential.
4. Nalanda emphasizes a skill-based learning. The focus is very high on skill development and not just content.
5. It aims in getting children to know what to do with content…. As the content is easily available everywhere, but the key is to use this knowledge appropriately.
6. We foucs on co-scholastic skills, life skills, and value based education.
SO WHY SHOULD YOU OPT FOR NALANDA?
★ Keeping the competitive requirements in mind NALANDA'S Holistic Approach includes; Primary Aim - "How to thnk rather than what to think."
★ NALANDA planned integrated teaching modules to impart quality education by logical reasoning, problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and comprehension.
★ Encouragement for developing soft skills. Student - centric environment
★ Experimental Lear. Stress elimination by discouraging rote learning
★ Sports and extra activities is a part of the curriculum so that the students lean with a fresh mind.
ADVANTAGES IN NALANDA.
1. Regular classes 8.20 A.M to 5.30 P.M under the guidance of senior faculties.
2. Counseling sessions in between the regular classes under the guidance of senior faculties.
3. Integrated coaching i.e., covering regular syllabus along with CET syllabus parallely.
4. CET coaching to focus on all National Level exams.
5. Separate materials for CET coaching.
6. Additional worksheets for regular and CET syllabus.
7. Weekly academic plans and Study Hour schedules.
8. Lab activities (practicals) are conducted regularly in school, where as in they complete in 10-days at a stretch prior to the Board Exam.
9. Scope for developing interest areas through planned ECA activities (3:00pm to 4:00pm).
10. Smart boards for enhancing the learning experience and depending of the concepts.
11. Students can explore various future options through regular counseling.
WHAT THE EMPLOYERS LOOK FOR
In today’s time, MNC’s are on the lookout for candidates with international caliber in soft skills & EQ, viz Communication Skills, initiative, Problem Solving & Leadership Qualities. Nalanda focuses on these skills and also equips the students in Aptitude, Reasoning, Group Discussion, JAM along with standard academic education and prepares the student to be interview ready.
YAGNA - CBSE + 2 with JEE / EAMCET Coaching.
Commerce Stream with MEC, CA-CPT Coaching.