Students seeking admissions to LKG should complete three years by 31st August of the respective year for state syllabus, and by June 1st for CBSE syllabus. For UKG onwards, it is 4 years and so on as on the above date (According to the Admission rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh, CBSE).
KG Classes: - For KG Classes, admission notification is issued to the Press & Parents by mid December. Admissions for the available seats are made in the following sequence:-
- Application forms will be available after the parents / guardians meet the parent counsellors.
- Receipt of filled in application forms (from parents) within 2 days of issue.
- Letter / intimation to parents to bring their child for an interaction session at the school (for LKG) and for a brief test (for UKG) within 2 days of receipt of filled in application.
- During interaction the eye and hand coordination, pencil grip and speech clarity of the child is to be tested.
- Selecting the children for admission and putting up the selected list on the display board by the next day of interaction, 2 days time to be given for payment of fees.
- ‘Wait-List’ candidates to be cleared for admission, in case the Main-List candidates do not pay the fees by the specified date.
- Principal to constantly monitor the admissions made to ensure that the total number of students admitted does not exceed the number of vacancies in each class (LKG/UKG). In case of seats lying vacant by the stipulated time, alternate strategies to be taken up in consultation with the Correspondent, NEI.
Admission into Class I to X
Admission notification is released in the press or sent to parents and put up on the school notice boards by March last week. Thereafter admission tests are conducted for the intending candidates on Sundays of the following months of April / May / June, depending on the vacancies existing. Admissions are made final only on:-
i) Submission of the necessary documents like Progress Report and TC /Birth Certificate and
ii) Payment of fee by due date.
Criteria for Admission test:
Admission test will be conducted in the previous classes syllabus in Maths, Science, Social and English as per following mark
Marks Admissions based on the performance in admission test. Final decision regarding the admission of student is of the management.
Post Admission Procedure:- On admission the student is allotted with an Admission Number. Separate set of numbers are given for KG and classes I to X respectively. The new admissions are allotted to a class and section depending on various factors like the strength of that section, the I & II Language of the student. Admission number and the section allotted are entered in the student’s Admission Register and later in the attendance register concerned. In both CBSE and STATE streams KG Sections are not taken into account.